FORMULATIONS AND DRUG DELIVERY FORUM
Do you want to learn the advanced technologies in Pharmaceutical Formulations and Drug Delivery?
Come and join us at “Formulations and Drug Delivery Forum” scheduled during October 18-19, 2019 at Paris, France.
The main theme of this Pharma conference is “Vision to Reality- Delivering Next Generation Pharmaceutical Technologies” which covers a wide range of critically important sessions
Formulations 2019 is designed to provide a strong platform for Academic, Industrial Leaders, Business and Financial Executives to make experience exchanges around the world. This is an excellent opportunity for the delegates from Universities and Institutes to interact with the world class Scientists.
The event offers a best platform with its well organized scientific program to the audience which includes interactive panel discussions, keynote lectures, plenary talks and poster Sessions.
The pharmaceutical industry is emerging at an unusually rapid pace. Industrial companies are challenged with enormous tasks due to high market growth, new medicines and therapy forms, changing regulations and progressing digitization.
It is believed that the expenses for drugs will amount to 1.5 trillion U.S. dollars globally in 2021. The global blow fill seal technology market was esteemed at USD 278.1 million in 2017 and is probable to reach USD 386.0 million by 2023, at a CAGR of 5.71%.
The topical drug delivery market is anticipated to reach USD 125.88 Billion by 2021 from USD 92.40 Billion in 2016 at a CAGR of 6.4% during the forecast period.
Call For Submissions
- Pharmaceutical Formulations – Challenges and Innovations
- Advanced Drug Delivery systems
- Drug Design and Drug Formulation
- Peptides and Protein Drug Delivery
- Pharmaceutical Marketing
- Biomarkers and Biosimilars
- Pharmacovigilance and Drug Safety
- Pharmaceutical Research and Development
- Nano technology in Drug Delivery
- Smart Drug Delivery Technology
- Nucleic acid Based Drug Delivery
- Advances in Bio therapeutics-Drug Discovery and Development
- Pharmaceutical Analysis and Quality Assurance
- Novel Drug Delivery Systems
- Clinical research and Clinical trials
- Pharmaceutical IPR and Regulatiory Affairs
- Formulations Technologies
- Nano Particles in Drug Delivery
- Anti-cancer Drug Delivery agents
For queries, Contact:
Address: 4211 Rainier Street, Irving, Texas 75062, USA
Tel: +1 (214) 972-2216